What if I told you there was a way to make money by doing next to nothing?
If your education and upbringing was anything like mine then I’m sure you know all about Shakespeare, algebra and the like. Anything finance related? Not so much.
As such financial literacy in the USA ranks on a level with countries like Botswana and Myanmar.
For that reason Dividend Investing has completely flown under the radar.
While the mere mention of the Stock Market may imply risk to many - Dividend Investing involves taking a truly risk averse approach.
We do not buy and sell on a weekly basis. When we buy we aim to hold for life by parking our money in some of the most trusted companies in the world.
In return they pay you a share of their profits in the form of Dividends.
Sounds too good to be true right? I mean what’s the catch?
The truth is that there are only three barriers to entry with Dividend Investing;
- You are over 18 so you can open an account with a brokerage
- You have a spare ten minutes
- You have a spare $5
Congratulations! You now have the means to build a passive income which will continue to pay you for the rest of your life regardless of your current situation.
This guide will teach you everything you need to know to start your journey with Dividend Investing and building a passive source of income!
- With over 60 pages of content we will cover:
- Why you NEED a second source of income.
- What a Dividend is and how they work.
- What you need to look for in a Dividend Stock.
- How to build and diversify your portfolio.
- The 11 different Sectors of Stock classification.
- How to take advantage of Compound Interest.
- The end goal of Dividend Investing.